Details and Specifications:
- Weight: 2000g
- Color: Black/Blue
- 100% Brand New
- Complete EGR Delete Kit for 6.7 Powerstroke
- Completely Replaces EGR System, No Other Parts Required
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Completes Coolant Circuit
- Exhaust Cover Plate Tapped for Ford Factory EGT Probe
- 2015-2016 FORD F250 6.7L V8 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2015-2016 FORD F350 6.7L V8 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2015-2016 FORD F450 6.7L V8 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 2015-2016 FORD F550 6.7L V8 POWERSTROKE DIESEL TURBO
- 1 X EXHAUST MANIFOLD BLOCK-OFF PLATE, PRE-WELDED FOR AN EGT SENSOR,
- 1 X INTAKE BLOCK-OFF PLATE
- 1 X COOLANT BLOCK-OFF PLATE
- 1 X STAINLESS 1″ HOSE CLAMP
- 1 X VACUUM CAP
- 1 X PRESSURE SENSOR BRACKET
- 1 X PRESSURE SENSOR BRACKET HARDWARE
- 3 X 8MM BOLTS
- 3 X 8MM FLAT WASHERS
- 3 X ZIP-TIES
- (OFF-ROAD USE ONLY)
- Communication is the best way to solve the problem. If you have any problems after purchasing, please contact us in time, before opening a return or case.
What Are The Benefits of EGR Delete?
An EGR delete can bring about several benefits. These include:
Improved Fuel Economy and Engine Longevity
An EGR delete helps you restore your diesel engine’s power levels which, in turn, also restores your overall fuel efficiency. Since an EGR delete kit sends the exhaust gas away from your car’s engine, it starts to run cleaner, too. Not only does it make the process increasingly efficient, but it also reduces the chances of DPF (diesel particulate filter) failure. So, overall, with this aftermarket kit, you can see an increase of up to 20% in your fuel economy. Along with that, the EGR delete kit can also improve your engine’s longevity.
Reduced Engine Temperature
EGR valves naturally contain a high content of soot. When the EGR system’s valve or coolers get clogged with soot, the exhaust gases start to circulate more around the system, resulting in a blockage. As a result, the temperatures around the engine rise and you experience a reduction in the engine’s power. However, when you bypass this, lower exhaust gas is produced. In turn, during operation, your vehicle experiences a reduced engine coolant temperature.
Help Save Money
In addition, an EGR delete can also help you save money on some costly repairs. The EGR, if damaged, can be quite costly to repair and replace. An EGR delete removes the possibility of such damage, thereby saving your money.